9859 7th Street Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 | Contract
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes various painting tasks on production hardware.
- Matches colors by mixing paint, thinner, or pigment.
- Maintains correct paint consistency or viscosity required for brushing or spraying.
- Preps surfaces beforehand by scraping, sanding, or removing old finish and using patching materials.
- Paints using a brush or spray gun.
- Accomplishes various production assembly functions that vary in complexity.
- Assembles products or sub-assemblies according to verbal or written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams.
- Operates hand tools, power tools, or production equipment.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Vocational training or apprenticeship plus relevant experience, or equivalent.
- Identifies sub-assemblies per drawings.
- Prepares composite surfaces for finishing in accordance with written or verbal instruction.
- Paints composite or other surfaces using a spray gun or brush.
- Maintains production paint equipment through proper cleaning and care.
- Ensures appearance and condition standards for quality are met for end product as well as all sub-assemblies and components.
- Uses assembly fixtures, hand tools, gauges, measuring devices, and painting equipment.
- Builds Helmet systems and other complex sub-assemblies.
- Completes other duties as directed by the Helmet Department Supervisor.
- At all times may be asked to help set up lower skilled workers within Helmet Assembly area.