Part-Time Field Construction Tech - Johnstown, PA
- Observing and documenting field activities in Johnstown & Ebensburg, PA (20-30 hours per week)
- Sampling, testing, and inspecting soils, aggregates, concrete, grout, masonry, asphalt, and structural steel placement.
- Performing calculations and data reduction of test results along with drafting.
- Using field screening equipment and documenting readings.
- Reading maps, following directions, and interpreting engineering and construction plans.
- Interacting and communicating daily with contractors, technicians, and project managers.
- High School diploma or GED; BS in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university will be considered.
- 0 – 3 years of experience.
- Lifting/carrying 35 lbs unassisted multiple times a day.
- Must have reliable transportation – Mileage will be reimbursed from office to job sites.
- Company is willing to train hard working, dedicated individuals.
- Certifications will be paid by company if not already certified.