765 Commonwealth Drive Suite 104 Warrendale, Pennsylvania 15086 | Contract to Direct
- Inside the Parts & Service department, the successful candidate will work directly with customers as well as by telephone and emails.
- Enter Sales Orders, process expedite request, coordinate shipping instructions.
- Understand bill of material with electrical, pneumatic and mechanical components. Elaborate quotes.
- Maintain stock levels for parts inventory, place appropriate PO to vendors, verify lead time, handle receiving issues, critical back order review, and stock adjustment. Must be very analytical and detailed.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills. It would be a plus if they have robotic / automation background. Must be proficient on Excel and Word
- Possibility of being On Call one weekend a month for shipping.
- Must have an Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- Must have at least 2-3 years of Parts analyst experience
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have superior customer service skills
- Must be proficient on Word and Excel skills and have an understanding of business software preferably MS Dynamics
- Must be comfortable working in a multicultural environment