Pipe / Tubing Assemblers
1572 Tilco Drive Frederick, MD 21704
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/300914
- Assembles and installs pipes, tubes, and fittings in units and pressure checks systems by performing the following duties in reasonable and productive time frames:
- Cuts, threads, and bends pipe.
- Assembles and installs variety of metal and nonmetal pipes, tubes, and fittings; including iron, steel, copper and plastic.
- Connects pipes using threaded, soldered, brazed, fused or cemented joints.
- Installs pneumatic components of machines and equipment such as pumps and cylinders.
- Increases pressure in pipe system and observes connected pressure gauge to test system for leaks.
- Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/8th inch
- Must be able to follow verbal instructions
- Must be able to use hand tools
- Ability to use acetylene and oxygen torch set
- Train & work in multiple types of manufacturing positions (i.e. assembly, paint, wire and weld)
- 1 for 1st Shift (6 - 2: 30pm)
- 1 for 2nd Shift (2: 30 pm – 11 pm)
- Overtime: Yes (before and after shifts)
- Weekends: Possible
- 2nd Shift: Break in the evening from 5: 30 pm-5: 45 pm
- Dinner from 8: 00 pm-8: 30 pm
- Another break from 10: 00 pm-10: 15pm