5000 Elk River Rd South Elkview, WV 25071
Title: Piping Designers
Type: Long-Term Contract Assignment
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Charleston, WV 25301 Region
Shift: 1st Shift
- Designs components or portions of systems and modifies existing designs to develop or improve them.
- Performs routine tasks under close supervision using well-defined standards and procedures.
- Has moderate understanding of general job aspects and some understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
- Some selection and application of established and specific procedures may be required.
- Perform routine 2D drafting and 3D (PDMS) modelling tasks under close supervision using well defined standards and procedures.
- Have a moderate understanding of concepts
- Use computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools
- Must be able to meet Project schedule
- Must be receptive to directions in the preparation of acceptable technical solutions
- Must interact well with other disciplines in order to complete tasks
- 2 years’ technical school education with computer aided drafting design or equivalent, or Associate’ s Degree in Drafting preferred
- Must possess two (2) years’ experience in drafting/design on piping CAD platforms (PDMS, Revit, AutoPlant) or related course work required
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required Other Essential Functions & Requirements
- Good oral and written communication
- Growing safety awareness
- Able to perform job walks wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) in an operating facility in a hot climate
For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume to:
PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Pittsburgh, PA 15238