9191 South Jamaica St Englewood, CO 80112
- Perform standardized or prescribed design assignments involving logical engineering and design sequence.
- Interact with internal and external personnel on matters of moderate importance.
- Design all or portions of piping systems within assigned design area and modifies existing designs to develop or improve them.
- Use computer-aided design equipment to layout piping systems, complete detailed design, and extract drawings for various levels of design completion up to and including final construction documentation.
- Coordinate design criteria with materials engineering, stress analysis, and other engineering/design disciplines in accordance with contractual specifications.
- 10-15 years of piping experience or drafting/design related course work is required; BS degree reduces experience required by 1-2 years
- Strong computer skills in Excel and Data Entry is required
- Good communication skills is required
- Basic understanding of piping layouts and field drawings is required
- AUTOCAD or MicroStation training/experience is preferred
- 3D Design capabilities is preferred; Cadworx experience will be given preference
- Previous work experience in a refinery or chemical plant is preferred
- Previous safety awareness training is preferred