Piping Stress Engineer
101 W. Huntington Dr. Monrovia, CA 91016 | Contract
- Determines methods and solutions for complex piping engineering stress analysis problems and selects the most efficient and economical manner in meeting the objectives.
- Applies advanced engineering techniques and analysis within the piping stress group.
- This level of engineer is a fully qualified professional, proficient in the utilization of current engineering theories and practices.
- May serve as a technical consultant in area of stress engineer specialist for management or the client, will be expected to lead/supervise a small team of engineers.
- Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively communicate in English. Mentor subordinates.
Technical and Industry Experience:
- Strong written and verbal skills in English are Critical.
- Excellent knowledge of strengths of materials, specialty support design, fluid dynamics, corrosion principals, piping vibration analysis and stress dynamics
- Minimum 15 years of related work experience in the downstream Refining, Oil & Gas industry. Ability to maintain confidential information critical.
Special Job Requirements:
- Proficient with Caesar II stress analysis software. Competent in using Smart Plant review (SPR) or similar design review tool.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering