Plumbing & Fire Protection Engineer
1555 Coraopolis Heights Rd # 420 Coraopolis, PA 15108
Looking for a Plumbing & Fire Protection Designer/Engineer to join the Pittsburgh office of a rapidly growing firm. Working as a member of a cross-disciplinary engineering team, the Plumbing & Fire Protection Designer/Engineer will focus on production of construction documents, drawings and specifications for a variety of project types: healthcare, higher education, central plants, K-12, corporate, cultural, energy and sustainability projects. The successful candidate will be collaborative and work closely in a supervisory and mentoring role with junior engineers and designers.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in mechanical/plumbing and fire protection design and consultation.
- Recent experience working for a consulting engineering firm.
- Ability to effectively lead, manage and design multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability and experience satisfying clients’ needs, budgets and schedules.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to motivate a project team, building consensus and providing inspiration.
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.