Power Systems Engineer
201 Johnson Road Building #1 Suite 203 Houston, PA 15342
Our client is currently seeking a Power Systems Engineer for a direct-hire position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering with a focus on Power and a minimum of 3 years of experience in Industrial power systems analysis.
Experience with software such as SKM, ETAP, and Easy Power.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply now for immediate consideration.
- Perform electrical analyses of industrial power systems.
- Perform short circuit calculations, overcurrent coordination, load flow, and arc flash analyses.
- Regularly discuss, correspond, and meet with customers to ensure the system studies are completed on time and to the customer’ s specifications.
- Create detailed and accurate customer reports with clear and concise conclusions and recommendations.
- May travel to customer’ s site to collect data, make measurements, label equipment, or discuss report conclusions and recommendations.
- Travel may be in the range of 5% - 15% (3 to 4 days per month - all in US).
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
- A curriculum focused on Power is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in industrial power systems analysis.
- Demonstrated skill in using power engineering analysis software such as SKM, ETAP, and Easy Power.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.