Press Brake Operator
2800 Palisades Dr Corona, CA 92880
Responsible for set up, tooling and form custom enclosures, fabricated items and all metal-related designs, while under the general supervision of the Fabrication Shop Supervisor and department leads.
- Read and understand BOM’ s, drawings.
- Use small hand tools, measuring tools and drill motors.
- Responsible for reviewing work tickets and drawings.
- Good math skills will help press brake operators understand complex instructions, how schematics work and make sure items are designed and built correctly.
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
- Problem Solving Skills - Press brake operators will need to know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors.
- Attention to Detail - Press brakes are precision equipment. Being off by millimeters could be a critical error. Keen attention to detail is required.
- Mechanical and Technical Skills - Machines controlled by computers will need operators who understand CAD/CAM technology.
- Be able to perform maintenance, set up and run brakes.
- Abide by all rules and regulations as set forth in your employee handbook.
- Perform other duties/tasks as assigned.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Be able to multi task.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.