2400 Charles Street Wellsburg, WV 26070
Develops and optimizes continuous production and manufacturing processes to achieve the output, quality and cost goals of the organization. Collects production data and applies standard scientific and statistical methods to analyze, document and diagram processes. Identifies process bottlenecks and devises solutions to resolve. Recommends changes or upgrades to equipment, work methods or other aspects of the process to efficiency and utilization of resources including labor, energy and raw materials.
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving quality standards.
- Prepare samples for study.
- Create process flow maps.
- Collect, record and transcribe data.
- Show results in reports.
- Maintain testing equipment.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Advise on corrective actions.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Ensure that financial budgets are followed.
- Research and purchase new manufacturing technology.
- Bachelor' s Degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).