2400 Charles Street Wellsburg, WV 26070
- Develops and optimizes continuous production and manufacturing processes to achieve the output, quality and cost goals of the organization.
- Collects production data and applies standard scientific and statistical methods to analyze, document and diagram processes.
- Identifies process bottlenecks and devises solutions to resolve.
- Recommends changes or upgrades to equipment, work methods or other aspects of the process to efficiency and utilization of resources including labor, energy and raw materials.
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving quality standard.
- Prepare samples for study.
- Create process flow maps.
- Collect, record and transcribe data.
- Show results in reports.
- Maintain testing equipment.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Advise on corrective actions.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Ensure that financial budgets are followed.
- Research and purchase new manufacturing technology.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working as Process Engineer.
- Bachelor' s Degree .
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).