Production / Quality Assurance Manager
Chatsworth, CA 91311 US
- Will be responsible for overseeing the manufacturing and production for the local site of cable assemblies used in medical devices.
- Will be responsible for two direct reports in production.
- Will work with and support the Mexico manufacturing site
- Responsible for specifications and implementation for the Mexico site
- Will create BOM’s using MRP system, data entry of part numbers, create part numbers
- Closing work orders after completion out of the MRP syste
- Responsible for receiving from Mexico and Quality Control of assemblies from Mexico.
- ISO Coordinaton
- Maintains the molding machines, performing setup and first articles
- Works with Source Inspectors from customers and coordinates inspections with Mexico site
- Must have 5 years plus experience in manufacturing leadership role
- Must have some college education, four year degree in an engineering discipline desired, not required
- ISO 9001 standards
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written in English (Spanish is a plus)
- Must be able to travel to Mexico several times a year
- Experienced with interacting with customers and customer source inspectors
Company has full benefits! They pay 100% coverage for employee and family.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.