Production Assembly Technician
4501 Hatfield Street Pittsburgh, PA 15201
Position is responsible for assembly, testing, and troubleshooting electro-mechanical product.
- Assemble, and test electromechanical products while carefully following work instructions.
- Troubleshoot small electro-mechanical products.
- Troubleshoot processes and test equipment.
- Interpret engineering prints and schematics.
- Interpret and develop production documents: Work Instructions, Checklists
- Team Lead 3-6 Assembly Technicians.
- Train production employees on safety, quality, and processes.
- Support all safety and quality initiatives including: 5S, ESD, FOD.
- Support Process Improvements.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Highly skilled as an electromechanical technician.
- Excel within a cross functional team environment.
- Proactive and action oriented; works the details as necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to multi task in a fast paced engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Able to lift more than 40lbs with assistance
- Two year technical degree or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Experience with precision instrumentation and complex electromechanical systems preferred.
- Occasional travel for training or field support may be required.
- This is a 1st shift position.
- Candidates should be open to working overtime.