841 Avenida Acaso Camarillo, CA 93012
The Production Lead provides leadership to team members. The Production Lead is responsible for the overall assembly processes of their assigned area as well as monitoring of product output and quality for their lines. The Production Lead will assist the Production Manager with personnel assignment to ensure the delivery schedule is met, with the ongoing training and development, and accountability of production personnel. This position is considered a “ Working Lead Position” which requires some hands on assembly and soldering.
- Responsible for the daily production activities, increase labor efficiency, improve product quality, minimize rework with continuous improvement plan for assigned production lines.
- Assist the Production Manager with on-time delivery by assigning jobs to assembly personnel, communicate expected competition time frame with assembler, track and monitor the progress of each job assignment.
- Assist Production Manager by implementing priorities; report work completion level, appraising job results; resolving problems, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Review kits that are getting ready to be assigned to assemblers for shortages, monitor job shortages and communicate them with the Production Manager and other team members for resolution to prevent delay in assembly and shipment.
- Provide daily report of units that have completed initial assembly and have been moved to inspection and test.
- Must be able to follow instructions in a timely manner.
- Work with other leads and team members such as machine shop, encapsulation, magnetics winding, to complete any portion of the job that requires their assistance.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating personnel and maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Check production job status against planned schedule. Identify and communicate any jobs that may be delayed due to any issues.
- Maintain the latest copy of production documentation released by document control and provide them to assembly personnel as needed.
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Interact with manufacturing engineering for technical support and problem resolution.
- Demonstrate knowledge of soldering techniques, magnetics winding, conformal coating, encapsulation, silk-screening and machine shop processes.
- Perform some assembly and soldering, as required, and other related duties as assigned.
1. Leadership Skills. 2. Interpersonal Skills 3. Technical Capacity. 4. Organizational Skills. 5. Teamwork Orientation. 6. Communication Skills. 7. Positive Attitude. 8. Cooperativeness. 9. Detail-oriented.