424 Aviation Blvd. Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Performs a variety of complex technical functions related to product integration and assembly of electro-optical systems.
The following reflects management’ s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Follows internal processes to ensure proper conformance to established policies and procedures.
- Assembles, disassembles, and integrates, electro-mechanical sub-assemblies using established procedures.
- Identifies problems with assemblies, generates non-conforming reports to document issues for products.
- Rebuilds and retests products per approved quotes following established processes.
- Completes repair and non-conformance reports by summarizing repair activities and identifying parts required to complete the required repairs.
- Enters data into the daily log for turret activities.
- Coordinates with QA Department for required rework/repair inspections.
- Works with Leads, Supervisors, and Manufacturing Engineering to develop/maintain documentation.
- Provides daily/weekly status of projects within work group.
- Adheres to quality, cost, and program delivery schedules.
- Follows safety procedures and practices.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Able to work successfully both independently and in a team environment.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, schedule-driven environment without sacrificing quality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to logically address, analyze and resolve problems in a short amount of time.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and interact in a professional manner with others.
- Must be able to handle special projects as defined by supervisor.
- H.S. diploma, trade school, or military technical training.
- 1-2 years of production/testing experience, auto mechanics courses or military technical experience.
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical assembly and testing.
- Experienced soldering skills, familiarity with Quality Operating Procedures (such as AS9100 and ISO), ESD, and Foreign Object Debris/Damage (FOD)
- Knowledge with various adhesives, dispensing and bonding methods.
- Able to comprehend schematics, mechanical drawings, assembly work instructions and test procedures.
- Able to work with all general manufacturing hand tools, computers, and electronic troubleshooting tools such as oscilloscopes, multi-meters, power supplies, calipers, and testing instruments.
- Knowledge of math, electronic, optical and mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge to navigate through manufacturing databases and directories.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be a US Citizen or US Person as defined by ITAR.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background checks are standard.