2400 Charles Street Wellsburg, WV 26070
This position is responsible for establishing and monitoring master schedules. Coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within departments according to production schedules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Production Scheduling - Establish and monitor production schedules, and production activity to ensure internal and external customer requirements are met, including daily data inputs.
- Ensure adequate quantity and timing of material and product inventory within the supply chain to meet organizational goals.
- Data Entry - Labor level entry, including problem resolution, report generation and distribution on activity.
- Item balance, product structure, routing and other ad hoc reports, records and queries.
- Calculates factors, such as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, and amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rates.
- Interdepartmental Communication - Works closely with other departments, i.e. production, purchasing, engineering, quality, customer service to ensure the completion of common goals.
- Inventory Control - Record and monitor inventory activity.
- Coordinate audit program to ensure accuracy of automated transactions.
- Reconcile transfer discrepancies.
- Quality Assurance - Document all work procedures and audit activity to ensure ongoing integrity.
- Department Support - Confers and assists department to coordinate all production and shipping activities, and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic Accounting Math & Reasoning Ability.
- Analytical-problem identification and resolution skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with MAPICS/ AS 400.
- Frequent Movement throughout the office, plant, and warehouse is required.
- Ability to step up on and down from platforms as needed.