7500 Maehr Road Waco, TX 76705
- Prepares, develops and coordinates the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to meet all program objectives.
- Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance; engineering; supply chain; manufacturing; and quality.
- Manages information within the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), utilizing experience based skill sets and knowledge to develop, interpret and analyze the schedule/cost data.
- Utilizes Critical Path Analysis; Schedule Risk Assessments, EVMS, and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
- Tracks plans and schedules; performs risk analysis; identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Effective communicator, able to disseminate and explain data to the program team, driving the planning process to ensure the IMS accurately reflects 1) how the work is planned to be accomplished and, 2) data in a form that will aid the team in making sound management decisions.
- A minimum of 3 years of directly related experience.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Aviation and/or Aerospace industry experience preferred.