450 S Melrose Dr Suite 200 Vista, CA 920816664
- Architectural Degree from an accredited university
- Architectural license within USA
- Strong technical detailing abilities
- Software knowledge: Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit Softwares, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and FastTrack Scheduling Softwares.
- Six years minimum experience in coordinating of contract documents in all project phases.
- Experienced writing and editing specifications
- Possess strong written and verbal skills; be able to write and communicate proposals, RFI responses, meeting records, Change Orders, etc.
- Exhibit sound, practical judgment
- K-12 experience is a plus
- Experience with Sketch-Up and My Lumion Software is a plus
- As a pivotal position, responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee each phase of a project (from design, construction documents, agency approvals, bid, construction and closeout).
- Must collaborate closely with firm Principals and serve as a primary contact for the client and approval agencies
- Coordinate an A/E consulting team in support of the project, schedule and budget.
- Develop documentation and project records as required
- Work closely and cooperatively with staff in developing the design and contract documents, mentor staff as required
- Collaborate and work effectively with Contractors and governing agencies
- Understand professional and contract liabilities
- Manage project budgets, schedules, staffing and billing