Project Control Analyst
16530 Via Esprillo San Diego, CA 92127
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/29333030
- Work with Project Managers, Control Account Management team (CAMs) and senior technical personnel to ensure uniform application of Earned Value Management procedures.
- Assist management in program setup and control; establish and maintain cost/schedule baseline and enforce strict change control.
- Assist in the development of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and related dictionaries.
- Provide program planning support, including scheduling, budgeting, performance monitoring, variance analysis, status reporting, data validation, and resource planning.
- Assist in preparation of Contract Performance Reports (CPRs), Estimates At Completion (EACs), and related variance analysis reports for customers and program management.
- Track subcontractor status and material receipts, open commitments, and termination liability.
- May assist in development of new business proposals.
- Monitor and assure budget availability, proper approval authorization and charge accounts.
- Provide task leaders and program managers with clear, timely and accurate information and make recommendations with which to make decisions.
- Utilizes knowledge of MS Excel programming.
- Conducts SQL/Access queries and codes VBA/HTML.
- Assist in the development of Program Control procedures and desktop guides.
- Utilizes experience with databases for dashboarding and metrics reporting.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports; identify issues, exceptions, and variances; develop solutions to moderately complex issues; follow processes and procedures to support business and regulatory agency requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
- Must have Earned Value Management (EVM) experience.
- Typically requires education/formal training equivalent to the completion of a bachelor' s degree in business administration or a related discipline, along with three or more years of related experience.
- May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Utilize MS Office Suite and other applications that may include SAP, MPM, winsight, Project Server and SharePoint.
- Must possess two or more years of experience with Earned Value Management.
- Must be proficient in Excel: V-look ups, Pivot tables, etc.
- Prefer strong background in finance or accounting.
- Experience with DoD (DCAA/DCMA) compliance helpful.
- Must have general knowledge of accounting principles, planning and tracking procedures and manufacturing systems in a research or production environment.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- An effective communicator with the ability to write, interpret and explain programmatic issues.
Knowledgeable and experienced with the following electronic software: word processing, spreadsheet, e-mail, and project management.
Able to work extended hours and travel as may be required.
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/2933