540 W. Madison Street 16th Floor Chicago, Illinois 60661 | Contract
PEAK Technical Staffing is looking for a Project Coordinator. You will be responsible for tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; providing regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise, supporting the Project Management team with assigned projects including budgets, collections, invoicing, tracking, correspondence, and various administrative tasks.
- Support project staff.
- Plan and coordinate project scheduling, budgeting and administrative tasks.
- Update necessary tracking systems to ensure that project and program status is maintained with complete accuracy.
- Alert Management of problems/conflicts relating to the execution of assigned projects.
- Coordinate all tasks related to invoicing and purchase orders.
- Create and distribute correspondence relevant to the team, project and program for both internal and external distribution.
- Manage the process of material requisitions and purchase orders.
- Responsible for the creation and close out of projects.
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Obtain and ensure commitment to schedules from necessary team members.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties as required to support project completion.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Strong Excel (pivot tables/V-lookups).
- Ability to create and maintain complex spreadsheets and documents.
- Must be able to document and present work in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize a variety of software and systems.
- Highly organized and detail orientated.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational, administrative, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management skills; must be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Heavy experience in working with data-bases.
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in general business environment with project coordination and/or administrative experience; wireless telecom or utility industry experience preferred.