4008 Gibsonia Rd Gibsonia, PA 15044
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing numerous customer installation projects for various product sets provided by the client.
- Products could include items such as dial tone services, DIA, and Small VoIP Installs or MAC’ s.
- Additionally, in this role the candidate will be required to monitor incoming orders from sales, review for accuracy, and distribute to other members of the team for processing.
- Must be able to interact, provide regular project updates, and coordinate work with external customers, various internal departments, other carriers, and IT and voice vendors.
- Will be responsible for data entry as well as project management and scheduling for any assigned projects.
- Receives general guidance from management and/or supervisor while being capable of managing day to day workload with minimal direction.
- Requires minimum of 1 - 3 years related experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Associates Degree in business or technical discipline with industry experience preferred or relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong overall computer skills.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus, but not required.