24 Executive Park, Suite 230 Irvine, CA 92614
- Provide support to the engineering staff in a company with 30 + employees including 7 project managers.
- This position requires three years' experience preferably with an A/E or construction firm.
- The role involves assisting Principal and Project Management staff in compiling and assembling reports, tracking and issuing purchase orders, tracking and issuing contracts, supporting with AP and AR, preparing meeting agendas, compiling meeting notes, providing office administration and interacting with all levels of staff.
- Compiling and assembling project level reports
- Support project managers in coordinating and managing projects
- Coordinating the issuance of purchase orders
- Assist the office manager and project managers with proposals, change orders, budget estimates
- Request, track and obtain project specific insurance certificates
- All general admin duties including but not limited to archive file management, answering phones, mail collection and distribution, meeting room and workspace set up,
- Assist with project research and assistance with notes, project scheduling, and financial projections
- Provide documentation support, draft contracts and assist in proposal and bid document process
- Build relationships with agencies, co-workers & team members in order to provide a high level of customer service and continually improve team member satisfaction
- Greet visitors, clients and team members
- Act as point of contact with office building staff
- Purchase and manage office supplies, specialty supplies and kitchen
- Maintains strong moral principles and high level of sensitivity with confidential information.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Bachelor' s Degree Preferred or comparable work experience
- Good interpersonal skills, organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of project accounting
- Knowledge of Deltek Ajera is a plus
- Graphic design software skills are a plus
- Ability to give meticulous attention to detail and multitask
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and problem solving skills