540 W. Madison Street 16th Floor Lakeland, FL 33803
The Project Coordinator will assist and support projects where you will be responsible for tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and coordinate project scheduling, budgeting and administrative tasks.
- Update necessary tracking systems to maintain project and program status.
- Keep Management informed regarding the progress of all project coordination activities.
- Coordinate all tasks related to invoicing and purchase orders.
- Manage the process of material requisitions and purchase orders.
- Responsible for the creation and close out of projects.
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for projects and programs.
- Obtain and ensure commitment to schedules from necessary team members.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties as required to support project completion.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to create and complex maintain spreadsheets and documents.
- Must be able to document and present work in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize a variety of software and systems
- Excellent typing and data entry skills.
- Highly organized and detail orientated.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational, administrative, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Above average analytical skills.
- Time management skills; must be able to meet deadlines.
- Valid drivers’ license with reliable transportation.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Business suite skills.
- Heavy experience in working with databases.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in general business environment with project coordination and/or administrative experience; wireless telecom or utility industry experience preferred