2160 Breckinridge Blvd Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Project Coordinator will assist and support projects, responsible for tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines, provide regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise. Support the Project Management team with assigned projects including any of the following as assigned: budgets, collections, invoicing, tracking, correspondence, and various administrative tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the project staff.
- Plan and coordinate project scheduling, budgeting and administrative tasks.
- Updates necessary tracking systems
- Keep Management informed regarding project progress, including alerting management to problems/conflicts.
- Coordinate all tasks related to invoicing and purchase orders.
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project and program for both internal and external distribution.
- Manage the process of material requisitions and purchase orders.
- Responsible for the creation and close out of projects.
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for projects and programs
- Obtain and ensure commitment to schedules from necessary team members.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties as required to support project completion.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to create and complex maintain spreadsheets and documents, including pivot tables and V-lookups.
- Must be able to document and present work in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize a variety of software and systems
- Excellent typing and data entry skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational, administrative, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Above average analytical skills.
- Time management skills; must be able to meet deadlines.
- Valid drivers’ license with reliable transportation.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Business suite skills.
- Heavy experience in working with databases.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
Minimum 2+ years’ experience in general business environment with project coordination and/or administrative experience; wireless telecom or utility industry experience preferred