Santa Ana, CA 92705 US
- This position takes incoming service cases in SalesForce, creates service tickets, and reviews and analyzes technical support tickets and tracks incidents that occur with our client's Electric Car Chargers.
- The ideal candidate has a technical background in troubleshooting service calls, is a proven service leader, excellent communicator, and decision-maker, and will also provide occasional escalation customer service as needed to our valued customers.
- This position reports to the operations team, CSR Manager.
- Responsible for answering requests via tickets, chats, emails, and phone. These requests must be responded to promptly with the highest level of customer service possible.
- Ensure proper, timely, and ongoing follow-up on assigned cases to ensure service level agreements are met and customer satisfaction is exceeded.
- Respond to customer questions, challenges, and escalate to supervisor as needed.
- Outbound contact with customers via phone and email to assist them with account management.
- Own customer inquiries and follow issues through to excellent resolution.
- Communicate clearly with internal departments ensuring excellent service.
- Prepare spreadsheets and Word documents as required for reporting, analysis, documentation, and presentations.
- Assist with customer feedback on company software and product testing for new products and functionality.
- Coordinate the logistics for charger installations and commissioning.
- Provide logistical support rollout and field upgrade projects.
- Assist in scheduling the activities of field staff during project-related activities.
- Ensure parts are shipped to field staff for any and all installations, commissioning, and project work.
- Update project tracking lists and work orders and report progress to our customers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of technical or customer service experience.
- EV Charging network or automotive industry or experience is a plus.
- Salesforce software experience (PLUS)
- Outstanding service orientation and strong interpersonal skills that create positive relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Call Center experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated time management skills are required for this position to meet the turnaround and fulfillment times needed for success.
- Ability to multi-task, work under tight deadlines and be a team player.
- Excellent, professional, verbal, and written communicator with a coaching mindset.
- Core working hours are 8am-5pm with flex starting times.
- Hybrid schedule: (4) days in office & (1) day home.
- Rotation of three reps work Saturday and Sunday for 3-4 hours from home every (4-5 Weeks). (This will decrease after hiring 4-5 more team members)
- Hourly rate with paid OT
- Pay scale: $25.00-$35.00/hour