Project Engineer - MO
Union, MO 63084 US
- Design stainless steel equipment systems for the manufacturing of food processing systems in Autodesk software (AutoCAD, Inventor).
- Complete system sizing calculations and create bills of materials using custom tools in Excel.
- Work closely with designers and others to ensure that equipment and components meet customer expectations and process requirements.
- Prepare equipment layout drawings, piping and instrumentation diagrams, process flow diagrams, and other technical documentation for assigned projects.
- Manage multiple project workflows, maintain milestone schedules, and coordinate with Project Manager.
- Project Engineer monitors manufacturing progress on projects and work with multiple departments to address questions.
- Write engineering test requests and reports to qualify new components and technology or verify system performance.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in food processing equipment or sanitary design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Inventor 3D design software
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Stand for moderately long periods when interfacing with manufacturing