Project Engineer I
901 E. Ball Road Anaheim, CA 92805
The Project Engineer I is responsible for supporting other project engineers and the technical success of the small projects and tasks within the constraints of the allocated budget and schedule.
The Project Engineer I role specifically is technical management and coordination of engineering to achieve compliance with customer technical requirements in the field of AC and DC Power Conversion and protection.
- System Engineering.
- Maintain requirements database tool (DOORS) and create necessary support infrastructure (e.g., scripts, configuration management, views, import/export).
- Maintain traceability between requirements and verification activities throughout product development lifecycle.
- Lead efforts for defect tracking and correction, following good problem solving practices.
- Project Management.
- Manage day to day technical aspects of the project, including cross-functional decision making, task/schedule management, issue resolution/escalation, and communication.
- Manage cross project resource demand and work with functional managers to resolve gaps.
- Strong background in MS Excel and VBA scripting.
- Familiarity with DOORS tool and scripting.
- Fundamental understanding of the system engineering V. Exposure to Electrical Power Conversion Testing and Test experience highly desired.
- Outstanding written communication skills (e.g., technical document authoring).
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor' s degree in related Engineering field from four-year college or university.
- 2-3 years of related technical experience and/or training.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.