6655 N Noah Dr Saxonburg, PA 16056
The industry leader in the design, manufacture and installation of radio frequency and magnetic shielding is looking to add a Project Engineer to its growing team. Products are installed in thousands of hospitals, universities, research and government facilities worldwide. Most products are manufactured in-house. Company is located 25 miles north of Pittsburgh, PA on six acres with a 25, 000 square foot manufacturing facility and a 10, 000 square foot office space.
- Perform Project Engineering.
- Manage Projects from start-to-finish.
- Review work completed by subcontractors.
- Work with contractors, clients and staff to complete projects.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.S in Electrical Engineering (or similar discipline).
- 7-10 years of experience working as a Project Engineer.
- Skilled at interacting with and coordinating with customers, contractors, other engineers and commissioning agents in order to ensure projects are completed on time and within specs.
- Experience in design, construction, installation and maintenance of electronic and electromechanical systems.
- Experience with Electronic Control Systems and programming of Windows embedded and PLC based control applications.
- Proficiency in Schneider Struxureware, Workplace Tech, C++, Pro Engineer, Mitsubishi GX Works, Star Draw, Xilinx, VHDL, ModelSim and 3D Modeling software.
- Experience programming Controllers for HVAC equipment.
- Ability to design and implement front end graphic interface packages.
- Able to integrate multi-server automation systems utilizing BACNet and LON communication protocols.
- Skilled at designing & constructing prototype electronic PCB' s and develop analog and digital circuits.
- Experience troubleshooting equipment and advising personnel on proper courses of action.
- 3D Modeling Experience (SolidWorks or RhinoCAD).