Project Manager, Oil & Gas
1 W 3rd St #200 Tulsa, OK 74103 | Contract to Direct
This is an immediate opening for a Project Manager reporting to the VP of Engineering for the Oil, Gas and Chemical Group
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of Engineering and Design efforts associated with pursuit and execution of Upstream and MidStream Fee for Service (FFS) and Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) projects to include: Technical proposals and detail design engineering production in accordance with applicable industry codes and standards to include equipment and piping specifications, piping stress analysis & material selection, P&ID’ s & process control, as well as coordination with client in a project team (Client-Contractor) environment. Technical knowledge of the Oil, Gas and Chemical industry standards and practices along with a solid understanding of the engineering, procurement & construction elements of project work is favored.
- 10 years of experience as a Project Manager or related field.
- Minimum 5+ years related experience with refineries/oil/gas industries.
- BS in chemical or mechanical engineering preferred.
- PE License a plus.
- Understanding of Primavera or MS Project.
- Experience with midstream and upstream industry processes and practices including: ASME, API, AGA and similar as well as Instrumentation and Electrical unit design packages.
- Responsible for preparing proposals and developing contracts.
- Computer literacy including MS Word, Excel, Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Civil Engineering.
- Ability to understand and execute the company vision and values of Team, Excellence, Service and Trust.
Our customer is an architecture, engineering, and design build firm with a very diverse client base: large and small, private and public. We embrace each client relationship, helping them reach where they want to be, working collaboratively and strategically to deliver innovation, high quality and sustainability performance. The goals, expectations and needs of our clients provide the foundation for every project we accomplish together.