1500 Hughes Way Long Beach, CA 90810
- The project manager has overall responsibility for technical, contractual, budget and schedule activities on one or more projects of various sizes.
- The project manager is the company’ s prime contact with the client and as such is responsible for promoting continuing relations.
- A project manager at this level may have responsibility for field construction efforts, design phase services and all subcontracting as well as participating in all major technical, cost, scheduling and performance decisions.
- Responsible for the total execution and management of medium to large size Engineering, Procurement and Construction process industry projects including administration of the project, schedule and budgetary performance, quality, safety and technical detail.
- Candidate will be placed in the position of presenting themselves and company to the client in a professional manner.
- Candidate will be responsible for presentations prior to contract award, contract negotiations and ongoing project meetings/problem resolution sessions.
- Will handle the full performance of every phase of a major project or a group of smaller projects including interfacing with client, construction, home office and workshare offices for effective project execution.
- Candidate will work under a Program Manager and supervise the project staff.
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager in an Engineering, Environmental or Construction organization and/or 10 years of experience in a project related technical field is required.
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline required.
- Experience in total project responsibility, including client relationships, engineering, construction, cost/schedule is required.
- Refinery project work experience is required.
- PE registration is preferred.