Daramic Global R&D Center & Owensboro Plant 5525 Highway 2830 Owensboro, KY 42303
The individual will function as the owner’ s in house project manager executing projects from inception through execution.
Project Manager embedded within client’ s manufacturing facility responsible for developing and executing capital projects.
It would involve knowledge of resin/plasticizer mixing, extrusion, high pressure melt pumps/piping, extrusion dies and handling of the film.
- Applicant should have a background in the design and execution of industrial manufacturing projects.
- The position would require someone with PM experience in a process similar a film type extrusion process.
- BS Degree in mechanical, chemical or industrial engineering (or similar experience) is preferred.
- 8-10+ years of Project Management in chemical industrial engineering or direct process experience.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to write process instructions and reports.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office Suite.