400 Penn Center Blvd Ste 1000 Pittsburgh, PA 15235
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project manager will assist Project Design Manager in preliminary planning of projects.
- Supplement permitting side of business.
- Site Feasibility Analysis-model fits, grading analysis, environmental consideration analysis, etc.
- Conceptual Site Plan preparation including concept utilities, stormwater, grading - code compliance checks, preparation of preliminary budgeting.
- Management and coordination of 3rd party consultants during the entitlement process, VE reviews, budget management.
- Civil Engineering Degree.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Land Development Experience.
- Team player (with the ability to work independently).
- Analytical thinker.
- Go-Getter (able to see what needs done and gets it done).
- Strong in MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Position will be involved with Commercial Real Estate Development/Construction.