204 Riverside Ave. Newport Beach, CA 92663 | Direct Placement
LOCATIONS AVAILABLE: NEW YORK, NEWPORT BEACH, LAS VEGAS AND ATLANTIC CITY
- Minimum 10 years experience, ideally 20 years with large scale multi-use, entertainment or high-rise projects. Hospitality is a plus.
- Senior Level Technical Lead / Job Captain / Senior CAD Manager:
- Licensed Architects preferred
- Revit experience mostly is desired
- Design and Production capability preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture is preferred
- Must have worked on Projects at least $100 Million
- On-site experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for client interaction.
- Able to coordinate manpower.
- Deadline achievement, schedules
- Attend meetings regarding project
- Must be ok wearing multiple hats (whatever needs to be done, must get done, whether it’ s helping out with drawings, drafts or redlines)
- Must be able to adapt Project Management role according to need
- Average 45-50 hours per week.