1 W 3rd St #200 Tulsa, OK 74103
- Minimum of 5-8yrs of experience with Refining clients with EPC capital project experience.
Scope of Position:
- Responsible for working with the project management team of each project to help develop, implement, and maintain an overall project schedule.
- Plans and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame.
1. Develop schedules for estimating as requested. Develop project schedules for business development that will be submitted with the proposals. Work closely with the project management staff to develop, maintain, and update individual project schedules, including the development of baseline reviews. Produce network logic diagrams, bar charts, and schedule reports for all project schedules, as required, to support the project management teams, estimating, and business development. Backup the project schedule. Resource and cost-load the project schedule based on project requirements. Perform all work required to ensure project schedules are complete and acceptable to the project management team and the appropriate construction executive.
2. Monitor the procurement and submittal schedule portion of the project schedule and work with the project management staff to ensure no delays in materials delivery. Coordinate with the Project Manager/Construction Superintendent in creating a short-term look ahead schedule. Analyze project schedules including comparing cumulative cost/resource curves to actuals, tracking float consumption, change order impact analysis, etc.
3. Analyze resource loading and adjust the schedule as appropriate. Modify the schedule as required to reflect changes to the owner' s contract. Make changes to the project schedule' s sequence or resource levels to meet milestone dates. Prepare and distribute schedule reports including required narratives. Participate in project progress meetings with project team and clients. Prepare monthly ETC schedule data for review. Participate in the scheduling portion of project reviews, as required. Work with the scheduling department team to continually improve the company' s scheduling methodology and effectiveness.
4. Assist the Project Manager with the preparation of estimates-to-complete and cash flow projections for cost-loaded schedules. Provide training to staff as needed. Ensure model safe work practices, including wearing of personal protective devices. Develop the schedule of values with the guidance of the Project Manager and estimators for cost-loaded schedules. Prepare monthly pay applications for projects with cost loaded-schedules.
- Four-year degree in engineering or construction management, five years of scheduling experience on refinery EPC and large heavy-construction self-perform projects.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, License, Certifications, etc.:
- Work in excess of a 40-hour work week may be required.
- Must be able to physically operate a computer, including keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to physically access working areas of a construction project site.
- Must be able to travel to project sites as needed to perform essential duties.
- Must be able to travel to meet with Haskell management, clients, vendors, partners, or associations; or to attend conferences or training, as needed to perform essential duties.
- Proficiency in Primavera scheduling software including cost/resource loading and analysis.
- Experience in estimating, scheduling, budget/cost control, field supervision, financial reporting, client relationship, computer skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of industry standard bid practice.