2040 Technology Circle Tempe, AZ 85284
You will establish and maintain control of property and records through document collection and verification, conduct physical inventories, analyze and assess property records and lifecycle outcomes, manage disposition cases, review contracts for closeout verification, and prepare for audits through record retrieval and reporting. In this role, you will interface with various departments including Supply Chain, Program Management, Contracts, Materials Management and Accounting to resolve complex property issues. Additionally, you will prepare special purpose reports, obtain proper authorization for use of government property, maintain awareness of regulatory changes to ensure compliance, train employees on requirements, and develop process improvements.
- 3+ years in a government property administration role or related field as a government contractor
- Working knowledge of the FAR, particularly FAR Part 45, Government Property clause 52.245-1 and DFARS clauses
- Proficiency utilizing PCARSS
- Ability to reconcile inventory and record discrepancies
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Self-starter who is accountable for their responsibilities and projects
- Strong analytical skills to resolve complex issues with sound judgment, while complying with government regulations and corporate policies
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Ability to effectively educate employees on government regulations and internal policies
- Strong experience to effectively utilize Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Associate' s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- U.S. government position. U.S. Citizenship required.
- Bachelor' s degree in Property Administration, Business, Supply Chain or related field
- Oracle and Sente systems experience
- CPPA or CPPS certified
- Ability to obtain U.S. Security Clearance
- Experience creating and maintaining IUID Registry
Years of Experience:
- 3-5 years