QA Receiving Inspection Supervisor
4600 Calle Bolero Camarillo, California 93012 | Direct Placement
Coordinates and supervises the receiving inspection activities of visual, dimensional, electrical, and mechanical inspection functions. These activities relate to first article, receiving, calibration, age sensitive, hazardous materials and in process operations using company or customer supplied drawings, equipment and/or procedures. May be required to assist in these activities.
Activities are detail and document oriented. Employee is required to interact with customers, and may work overtime and travel when requested.
Essential Functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates and supervises the activities of receiving inspection personnel.
- Supervises and coordinates the calibration system.
- Supervises and coordinates the labeling of age sensitive and hazardous materials.
- Reviews and approves Skurka Aerospace and customer inspection data.
- Develops inspection procedures, as required.
- Maintenance of receiving inspection records in accordance with company procedures.
- Reads and interpret mechanical/electrical drawings and procedures.
- Generates and resolves corrective/preventive actions.
- Assists in the continual improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Submits area reports, as requested, to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- And other duties as required.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent.
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Inspector (CQI).
- Ten (10) years of Quality Assurance experience.
- Will communicate fluently (read and write) in English.
- Will use and be skilled in the use of Measuring and Test Equipment (M&TE).
- Advanced mathematics and statistics.
- Must not be color blind, nor vision impaired (non-correctable).
- Computer literate.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Project.
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Will use tooling, gauges, test, personal computer and measuring equipment as required.