2362 Railroad St Corona, CA 92880 | Contract to Direct
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Prefer inspector who has 1 or 2 years of experience working with aerospace parts.
- Mostly final inspection of various manufactured aerospace parts.
- Able to read / interpret blueprints --working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) a plus.
- Able to read / understand customer requirements associated with the drawings and purchase orders.
- Must be able to accurately use calipers, micrometers, height gages, and other hand tools in order to ensure all dimensional requirements are met.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- High School or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of related work experience.
- Read, write, speak English proficiently with Spanish language helpful.
- General understanding of manufacturing / aerospace facilities.
- First shift, 4-day work week (Monday-Thursday) 6: 00am - 4: 30pm.
- Friday and Saturday OT as needed.