2800 Palisades Dr Corona, CA 92880
Responsible for the inspection of quality for all raw materials, production processes, and finished products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accuracy and attention to detail during the inspection of incoming items.
- Finished items and drawings match and meet the company' s standards.
- Ability to efficiently inspect a high volume of items in a short period of time. Ensure the proper release of items.
- Organization and ability to prioritize.
- Utilize all resources to effectively ensure safe inspection of items. (visual, tightness, dimensions, continuity, and any type of voltage tests.)
- Complete and file all the information collected during inspection of any product and relay the information to management.
- Update inspection forms and testing procedures.
- Provide assistance to other departments, as needed, to find solutions to any issues presented at that time.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent math skills.
- Computer literate.
Education and/or Experience:
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in quality control or quality assurance.