Quality Assurance Inspector
2362 Railroad St Corona, CA 92880
- Receiving, in-process and final inspection of various manufactured parts.
- Ability to understand customer requirements associated with blueprints. Authority to place product on hold or reject product based on customer or facility requirements.
- AS9102 First article preparation. Performing first article inspections using various inspection equipment.
- Lot-by-lot inspection report preparation.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of related work experience in quality inspection for aerospace manufacturing
- Knowledge and use of standard measuring equipment (i.e. calipers, micrometer, height gauge, etc.)