2214 Walnut St. McKeesport, PA 15132
- Small manufacturer of steel / composite high pressure cylinders for storing alternative energy industry seeks an experienced, energetic and results oriented Quality Coordinator.
- The required skill set of candidate includes: strong organizational skills, strong written & verbal communication, experience/understanding of ISO9001 or similar QMS, ability to work independently, competent in MS Word and Excel with aptitude to learn CPI-specific ERP systems -- Infor Cloud Suite Industrial (SyteLine) and/or Casco ShopVue experience preferred, ability to travel as needed but limited.
- Essential requirements are: a bachelor' s degree form an accredited College or University, preferably in a quality related field OR a minimum of five (5) years experience in a Quality related role . Needs to be proficient in all software applications, communicate professionally, orally and written, with internal and external customer base/ co-workers, and possess solid decision making skills and proactive approach to problem resolution.
- Support QA related to daily floor level interaction with inspection personnel, documentation flow, internal auditing, final inspections, continuous improvement projects/auditing, etc. as deemed beneficial to support of Director of Quality
- Carry over into Composite auditing/oversight as needed in salaried (non-union) position; Support of Composite ISO 9001: 2015 QMS as needed
- Review and approval of incoming material/component certifications to confirm and document conformance to purchase order and regulatory specifications
- Review and approval of ASME order distribution prior to release to ARISE review
- Review and approval of DOT order reports compiled by Arrowhead
- Issuance, follow up, and tracking of internal/external corrective actions
- Issuance, follow up, and tracking of vendor nonconformance
- Data package compilation, review, and submittal for all Navy and select Commercial orders to confirm conformance of product and documented objective quality evidence to contract requirements.
- Final inspection and labeling of all Navy product to confirm conformance of product and documented objective quality evidence to contract requirements and readiness for government and/or customer inspection.
- Coordination of Navy reviews/inspections by DCMA and customer source inspectors
- Issuance, follow up, tracking of customer complaints
- Tracking and charting of internal quality tags for supplier claims, support of corrective actions, and posting on SQDC boards
- Issue / Revise procedures in support of on-going improvements to the QMS for Steel and Composite departments
- Perform Contract review for Navy related orders to assure compliance to Standard Clause and Coded Note requirements.
- Individual must be qualified by Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program regulations to fill this vacancy.
- Quality: 5 years (Preferred)
- SyteLine: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 5 years (Required)
- ISO 9001: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor' s (Preferred)
- United States Citizenship (Required)
Excellent benefit package (medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, life insurance, vacation), salary is commensurate with experience
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Other types of insurance