995 N. Ellsworth Avenue Elmhurst, IL 60181
You will be leading the effort to become ISO compliant for an established manufacturing company. This will include all areas of the effort, including reviewing current processes and documentation, developing new processes and documenting them, training all employees, and all others.
- Develop, review, facilitate site key performance indicators which provide a clear tracking system on manufacturing performance/quality/compliance and drive action focused on maintenance and sustainability of Continuous Improvement and Quality systems
- Ensure both change and risk management requirements and tools are being addressed/utilized and coordinate efforts to implement and sustain continuous improvement and quality standards
- Lead very strong Quality, Compliance and Continuous Improvement culture.
- Drive/facilitate/engage with appropriate on-site communication and networks – providing process oversight across Quality and Continuous Improvement.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Lean practices to enable initial implementation and facilitate the continuous improvement journey at the site
- Guide all personnel as necessary to conduct audits, gain all external certifications and accreditations and assure adherence to Quality and Compliance policies, processes, and requirements.
- B.S/B.A degree in agriculture, engineering disciplines, supply chain, business, management or any related field
- At least 4 years experience in manufacturing and or seed agricultural
- Experience in leading, developing, and influencing. Coaching / mentoring group facilitation skills
- Skilled at leading, managing conflict and negotiating with cross-functional teams