16530 Via Esprillo San Diego, California 92127 | Contract to Direct
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/297577
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, modifies, coordinates and documents the implementation, evaluation, and maintenance of quality assurance programs and systems on one or more mid-size projects.
- Provides advice and guidance in interpreting and adapting quality standards and government regulations.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Analyzes design reliability and quality to recommend process changes and enhancements.
- Creates or recommends design, dimensional or manufacturing process changes to improve products and reduce costs.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Participates in functional testing and/or inspection of equipment and systems.
- Audits quality systems for deficiency identification and correction.
- Implements solutions to complex problems occurring internally and at vendor facilities.
- Prepares statistical analysis reports, specifications and other technical documents.
- Interprets and adapts quality standards and government regulations.
- Provides limited project direction to other staff members.
- May perform incoming material/part inspection.
- May generate nonconformance, material rejections and corrective action reports, as well as communicating final acceptance test reports with customers.
- May also generate and maintain files of all quality and as-built information for each product.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires a bachelor' s or master' s degree in engineering or related discipline and five or more years of related experience with a bachelor' s degree or three or more years with a master' s degree.
- May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Must be able to apply a sound understanding of inspection methods and have good knowledge of computer operations and applications.
- Must have the analytical ability required to develop creative solutions to routine and non-routine quality issues and the skills required to present those solutions to internal and external contacts.
- Must be detail-oriented to accurately prepare statistical reports and technical documents in support of company objectives.
- Must have good leadership skills to direct staff members and ensure project costs and schedules are maintained.
- Able to work extended hours as required.
- Must have SAP and Material Master experience.
? Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/297577