Quality Engineering Manager
7152 99th St. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
The Quality Engineering Manager will provide leadership for the Quality departments in SE Wisconsin to ensure the successful development, implementation and maintenance of all quality systems.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
• Developing and implementing quality management systems in manufacturing industry.
• Analyzing, identifying and implementing manufacturing and/or business process improvements which will improve capability and performance.
• Creating and maintaining company documentation, such as quality manuals, quality protocols and quality procedures.
• Applying good manufacturing practice and observing that it is being adhered to.
• Participating in teams to help make necessary improvements and changes to all process related issues in the production department. Participate in reviews of PFMEAs, control plans, SOPS, work instructions and other documentation to ensure that quality requirements are met.
• Developing sort and rework instructions based off incoming inspection/NCR feedback
• Bachelor' s degree in a technical or scientific discipline, Master’ s degree highly preferred.
• Multi-plant experience highly preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of related professional experience in Quality Control/ Quality Assurance manufacturing environment is required.
• Minimum 3 years of leadership/supervisor/management experience.
• Expertise in quality management procedures and best practices.
• Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with a variety of individuals within the department, company and external vendors, and customers alike.
• Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented and self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
• Strong knowledge of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Hands on experience with software and databases.
• Strong decision making, problem-solving skills and root cause analysis
• Demonstrated strategic planning with proven ability to communicate a vision and drive results.