Quality Final Inspector / Electromechanical
3151 Kenwood Street Burbank, CA 91505
The Quality Final Inspector is responsible for ensuring accurate procedures, drawings, specifications and acceptability of all finished products before shipping.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs Final inspection of the part(s) top level drawing of modest complexity and scope. Standard assembly procedures and processes are involved, requiring primarily manual dexterity.
- Performs Final Presentation
- Has a working knowledge of First Article Inspection requirements per AS9102
- Requires proficiency in the use of precision measuring instruments such as micrometers and comparators
- Must be able to work from specifications, travelers, blueprints and written or verbal instructions
- Responsible for completing all final inspection steps, including review of travelers, documentation including C of C, raw material certs, AS9102, process certs, ATP, etc.
- Performs visual inspection of the products, verifying that all specified requirements have been met prior to shipping
- Knowledge of all related Work Instructions (WI), Quality System Procedures (QSP), forms, AS9100 and Quality Management System (QMS)
- Assignments may include specific assembly processes requiring training, i.e. use of test equipment, welding, soldering
- Knowledge of Receiving Inspection and Machine Shop Inspection Process as required
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Education and Experience
- High School diploma required
- Minimum of two years mechanical/electrical inspection experience in aerospace or related industry
- Works under minimal supervision
- Knows how to use basic inspection tools, must have computer knowledge, ability to read and understand blueprints, government specifications
- Must have a good working knowledge of Geometric Dimensional Tolerancing (GDT) and be proficient in reading blueprints