Quality Inspector - Electrical
2040 Technology Circle Tempe, AZ 85284
Enhancing communication all around the globe… Our customers range from Commercial to Government making us complex, yet flexible in meeting the world’ s communication needs.
The Quality Assurance Department requires inspection services to approve manufactured items completed and presented for buyoff, including printed wiring assemblies (PWAs) and end unit box builds.
As an Electrical Quality Inspector, you will perform Receiving Inspection for electronic assemblies and PWAs, Final, and Source Inspections for electronic assemblies and PWAs. You will create inspection records and document non-conformances as-needed and help maintain 5-S standards.
- 3+ years’ experience performing electro-mechanical inspections for Aerospace and Military Programs
- Current Certification to IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001 preferred
- Able to interpret and understand mechanical drawings and make measurements, Experience using mechanical measurement tools (calipers, drop gauge, micrometer, torque wrench, etc) and or Experience inspecting cable assemblies a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High School graduate or GED required
- U.S. Government Position
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Up to 10% Travel
- Experience with Space Electrical Assemblies