Quality Inspectors, License A&P
6150 Cessna Dr. Rockford, IL 61109
Shifts: 2 (1st 7: 00AM – 3: 30 PM & 2nd 3: 30PM – 3: 00AM)
# of Positions: 2 (1 for 1st and 1 for 2nd)
Services, repairs, and overhauls aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure airworthiness by performing the following duties:
- Process daily incoming and outgoing material to meet Quality Control requirements as stated in the ISO 9000 Procedures Manual and Customer Requirements Manual.
- Assist the Director of Quality Control in reviewing and updating department standards.
- Interface with suppliers and product line to disposition rejects.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school, or four years related experience and or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred.
- Must Have High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 year related experience and/or training
- Must have FAA Airframe and Powerplant License (A&P)
- Widebody, Gen Fam, NextGen, 67, 777 Experience
- Must have avionics, aircraft experience related and/or mixed experience.
- Sheetmetal Experience