2362 Railroad St Corona, CA 92880
The Quality Manager position is responsible for all quality assurance related adherence with regulatory standards, supervises the quality team, coordinates with customer / vendor representatives /agents, and provides quality statistical and performance data to executive management.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Participates in and supervises the daily release product in accordance with customer specifications and requirements.
- Manages workflow amongst subordinate quality engineers.
- Participates in internal audits, addressing nonconformities from previous internal and external audits.
- Conducting a management review of the quality system.
- Following-up on and closing pending preventive and corrective action requests.
- Insuring that organizational systems and training is in place.
- Assists in preparation of organization for AS9100 and NADCAP audits, and participating in all customer audits.
- Ensuring that documentation and design controls are appropriate for organization.
- Supervising document control and configuration management system.
- Overseeing established calibration and testing program through subordinates.
- Assisting the management team and provide QA support as necessary.
- Maintaining quality-related documentation.
- Working knowledge of aerospace specifications including AS9100, Rev. D.
- Familiarity in working with major aerospace OEM’ s.
- This position manages all employees of the department (up to ten quality engineers, ten quality inspectors and weld technicians).
- Responsible for the performance management and hiring, evaluating, disciplining and assigning of tasks within that department.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’ s degree in engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in quality assurance in aerospace.
- At least five in management with a demonstrated track-record of accomplishments as a quality manager.