28150 W. Harrison Parkway Valencia, CA 91355
- Risk and opportunity management with a focus in process engineering and collaboration across the value stream. Continuous improvement and maximizing program return on sales with a focus on reducing cost and improving product quality performance.
- Primary customer contact for team quality activities, leading review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Maintaining close integration with customer to quickly adapt to changing environment and responsible for maintaining customer relationship both externally and internally.
- Establishing milestones and monitoring adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions.
- Managing utilization of statistical methods and preventive action methods to evaluate and initiate actions to identify and control sources of variation detrimental to quality, cost, and schedule targets.
- Initiating effort to conduct/coordinate process and product evaluations and assessments. Emphasis will be placed on validation of key process capability.
- Scope of responsibility also includes; quality and cost data analysis, root cause corrective and preventive action, supplier quality integration tasks, along with area or multiple area improvement strategy and planning.
- Bachelor' s degree in technical field such as Engineering, Math or Science and/or 7 years of related aerospace quality management/leadership experience.
- Minimum 5 years technical leadership/management experience.
- Proven ability to assess current needs and resources to build a strong team.
- Aerospace/Aviation industry experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of AS9100 regulations.
- MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to work well with all levels within the organization to drive cultural change where needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for collaboration, communication and presentations.
- Strong communication and change management skills with ability to lead through change
- CQE, CQM or NDI certifications a plus.
- Experience working with Boeing, Lockheed, DCMA, NAVAIR, Bombardier, FAA or another commercial OEMs a plus.
- APQP, Lean Six Sigma, 8D RCCA, Error Proofing, Human Factors.
- SYTELINE (CloudSuite Industrial) preferred, or other ERP system experience.
- MES/Teamcenter or equivalent.