R&E Avionics Technicians
AAR Airframe Maintenance Ã¢ÂÂ Indianapolis 2825 W Perimeter Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46241
Shifts: 2 (1st 6: 00AM – 4: 40PM & Swing 4: 30PM – 3: 00AM)
Schedule: 4/10’ s
# of Positions: 27
- The R&E Technician I is responsible for effectively performing R&E routine work associated with heavy aircraft A, B, C and D checks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Detailed knowledge of aircraft avionics and electrical systems. Understand engineering methodology for systems installations. All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years previous experience.
- Must have an A&P, FCC license or repairman certificate.
- Experience on ERJ Aircraft plus
- Must have experience in either/or/all Aircraft, Avionics, Aerospace, Defense, Military, helicopter and/or related
- Sheetmetal Experience